This walk is no longer available.
When you take part in one of our individual Finding your Camino Rhythms offerings, you will be walking with one guide, Petra if you are a female or Mike if you are a male. That is, with this offering, we offer you our services as an individual guide. You may want this for several reasons, among them are:
- You want a personal guide but do not want to walk with a group.
- You want to customize the length of your guided Camino experience or even walk your pilgrimage on another path.
- You may want to walk only a few miles a day or, on the other extreme, you may want to go farther than the group would go each day; with a personal guide, you can customize the distance between stops.
When and where?
In August-September 2013, we have two individual Finding your Camino Rhythms offerings beginning with the workshop August 3. Then we would walk starting in Roncesvalles no earlier than September 20. One will be for a man walking with Mike and the other for a woman walking with Petra. If you would like to walk at a different time, contact us to see if we can arrange it. We are flexible with individual offerings.
We offer you standard individual Finding your Camino Rhythms pilgrimages with the same itinerary and themes as the Group itinerary. But you can customize the itinerary as you wish.
You can take advantage of our customizable service to adjust the length and time of your pilgrimage to what you would like it to be.
The customization of this individual offering also extends to the path you choose to walk. You can choose to walk the Camino Français, the traditional route across northern Spain described for the seven-day, group walk or you can also choose to walk a part of one of these:
- The Via de la Plata from Seville to Santiago.
- The Camino Portugues from Lisbon or O Porto in Portugal to Santiago.
- The route from Santiago to Finisterra on the Atlantic.
- The Via Francigena, a pilgrimage route from Canterbury, England, to Rome. We are familiar with the Italian portion of it and love the walk through Tuscany. Lucca to Rome is an especially joyful, 21-day or so walk through Tuscany.
If you choose to use the default itinerary of the Group itinerary, substitute your days for the days on the group itinerary.
Fees, expenses, registration, and more
Visit the Finding your Camino Rhythms Terms and conditions page to find out about the fees, expenses, release statement, physical requirements, and registration for taking part in this spiritual journey.
We look forward to walking with you and helping you enrich your pilgrimage.
Back to top.
Finding your Camino Rhythms /
Group offering /
Individual offering /
Terms and Conditions /
Group registration /
Individual registration /